Thursday 9 April 2009

Availablility for League, Evening League and Cup games

This is mainly directed at 2nd team players as I don't know 1st team arrangements and wouldn't want to suggest anything out of turn...

Can 2nd team players e-mail any dates that you know you are not available for during the season so James and myself know who is available from week to week. I know Neil had problems getting a team during last season so take make things easier it would be useful to have idea in advance when people are not available.

Can you also let me know if you would like to play in the Whixley Evening League (the website is crap and not updated!) We don't have the fixtures are of yet, but I think the league starts mid-May. Neil Chapman will be running this team on Thursday evenings. Also cup games; fixtures on the Wetherby League website.

I think(?) it has been agreed that the team we will put out will be a mix of first team and second team players.

No comments:

Post a Comment